The digital world is ever-evolving and there are new technologies, platforms and tools being developed daily. As your local marketing agency in Brisbane, Outsource2Us, we make it our mission to stay up to date with evolving technologies so you don’t have to! Read on to find out our favourites!
Trello: Project Management Tool
If your best form of processing information is through visuals, Trello is the platform for you. Trello is a visual collaboration tool, allowing multiple users to create, organise and prioritise projects.
Trello in itself is a project management tool, however, in our experience, proves to be an extremely effective way to manage our client’s social media, enabling us to collaborate with them easily. If you are looking for a quality marketing agency in Brisbane, the team at Outsource2Us is your go-to plug-in marketing team.
A Trello board is where these projects are categorised, and there is usually a separate board for each project. Each board can contain a series of lists with cards attached. For example, one list could be for Facebook posts to be scheduled in September. The cards within that list would be the posts you’re planning on uploading, including the graphic, link, and caption.
Some of our favourite features in Trello:
- Labels: Trello has a function that allows the labelling of cards. Often these labels are used to identify the different stages a ‘card’ is at until its completion. The names and colours of these labels are completely customisable.
- For example, if a social media post has been mocked up and made into a card. The editor would then go in and proofread that card. From there the editor can either label the card/post, approved, see comments, or don’t use it.
- Advanced Checklists: All Trello cards come with a checklist, allowing projects to be further compartmentalised.
Microsoft Clarity: Analytics Tool
First launched in 2018, with over 100 million users per month, Microsoft Clarity is a marketer’s dream tool! It allows website owners to see a heatmap of a user’s engagement, individual session replays, and overall interactions on their website. Site owners can see where users are clicking, what pages are visited, how long they are on the site and provides a video of a user’s movements on the site.
Microsoft Clarity is easy to use and provides real-time data. The Outsource2Us team finds this an effective tool in managing user interactions on our client’s websites, allowing us to form insights to improve website design and user experience.
Asana: Project Tracking Tool
Asana is a project management tool that is used to organise and track projects.
Make your working environment more centralised with Asana, map, track and manage your teams’ projects, and hit deadlines. Asana makes achieving business goals easier.
Best ways to use Asana:
- Easily view your to-do list in my tasks;
- @mention teammates, for tasks and specific projects;
- Document your process with custom templates;
- Keep things organised by filing tasks in multiple projects;
- Set a start and completion date for tasks;
- Colour code any and everything.
Outsource2Us has recently implemented this tool into daily practices, and we are already seeing positive results.
Zapier: Automation for Scheduling Tool
Zapier allows jobs to be done without you having to lift a finger. With Zapier you can automate reoccurring tasks between two or more apps, without needing code or the reliance of a developer. How it works, once an event or task is completed in one app, Zapier can then tell another app to perform its assigned task and so on.
Essentially, Zapier takes many little tasks off your hands and turns them into one simple task. We find Zapier an effective tool to ensure clients’ work is completed efficiently and on time.