Client: Bonny Babes Childcares – Hope Island, Coomera and Oxenford
Services: PR, Marketing and On-site Support
Located along the gorgeous Gold Coast, Bonny Babes Childcare is a childcare centre for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years. The purpose-built centre features large, bright indoor spaces, and expansive, fully-covered outdoor play areas filled with beautiful greenery.
The Bonny Babes centres are located in an area where both market saturation and competition are high, making it crucial for them to effectively market their unique services.
Since Bonny Babes opened their first centre in 2001, the childcare industry has changed quite dramatically. With a significant increase in the number of centres in the local area, Bonny Babes approached Childcare Concepts Marketing to assist in attracting new families and to increase centre occupancy.
Our process began with creating an integrated and tactical marketing plan which combined digital tactics with traditional marketing. From this marketing strategy, three KPIs were outlined:
- Securing new and maintaining existing enrolments by ensuring families had an extremely positive experience with the centre, leading to increased word of mouth.
- Creating awareness and increasing engagement to build a strong online community.
- To gain exposure for the centres and to get press coverages in a variety of media channels, including print, digital and television.
- A 5-minute segment on national television aired on Sunrise
- Two 5-minute segments on Gold Coast television – Channel 7 evening news.
- Segment on the local radion station; Rotten Tomato.
- A story published in the Gold Coast Sun – the Sunday paper for the Gold Coast region.
- Story published in Haven Magazine, a family magazine published across Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Byron Bay
- Two stories published in Kids on the Coast Magazine, a family magazine published across Brisbane and the Gold Coast region.