How To Know When Your Child Care Business Needs Outsourced Marketing
Outsourced Marketing: Who Is It For?
Centres that usually benefit the most from hiring a marketing agency are small to medium sized independent centres who don’t necessarily have a marketing team – or even a marketing person taking care of their website, email marketing, social media, graphic design, and so on. Often, companies approach us because they’re either trying to coordinate and implement their own marketing, or they have a marketing manager who is swamped with too many tasks that never seem to get done, ranging from graphic design to copywriting and search engine optimisation.
Independent centres are not the only ones that benefit from outsourcing their child care marketing, though. Early education service providers often underestimate the amount of work needed to get them to where they want to be. A marketing agency is able to develop different strategies for each main area of their business – group-to-centres communications, ensuring philosophies and branding are carried through to every location, group-to-parents communications, to attain new families and improve customer satisfaction, and business to business communications, so the business continues to grow and is able to achieve all objectives.
Do You Need An Outsourced Child Care Marketing Agency?
To help you decide if your centre or company is ready to outsource your marketing, here are the top 7 reasons our clients report that made them reach out to us.
- While you have marketing initiatives in place, you don’t really have a plan
- There’s no consistency in your marketing activities
- You’ve realised you can’t get all necessary skills from one single person
- You want to focus on your business and not worry about marketing-related tasks
- You feel overwhelmed by how quickly marketing trends change and are not sure what to do
- You want to take your marketing to a whole new level, and can’t do it on your own
- You are ready to start a trusting partnership and give up some control
If you are ready to outsource your marketing or aren’t yet sure if outsourcing your marketing activities is the right move for your childcare business, talk to us and know exactly what to expect from a child care marketing agency. Have a chat with one of our experts, contact us here.