The Australian Institute of Personal Trainers is Australia’s leading provider of practical fitness education. Established in 1999, the Company has grown from only a handful of Campuses in Queensland to a network of over 100 Campuses and over 250 Mentors Australia-wide, providing the largest national footprint and leading employment network market share in the fitness education sector.
Challenged by the scale of their growth, AIPT identified the need to source a professional marketing services firm to help them create a consistent marketing and brand identity across all 100 campuses around Australia.
Chosen for our breadth of experience, Outsource to Us worked with them as a full time outsourced solution putting together a marketing strategy and media plan that achieved their business, brand and marketing objectives for the short and long term.
We then set about implementing the entire strategy and media plan on their behalf. This scope of works included:
- Developing a marketing template for each of the campus to use and adapted it to suit each campus needs 100 campuses around Austalia.
- Designing and project managing collateral and promotional material.
- Designing and building landing pages
- Media planning and creative for radio, TV, cinema and outdoor.
- Online media strategy including Ad Words, remarketing and display advertising
- Tracked marketing and media effectiveness and tweaked the marketing spend to utilize channels that was providing the most return on investment per campus.
- Social media planning and implementation using Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Outsource to Us People Solutions was also a part of the brief, to source a suitable marketing manager and then source a marketing coordinator. We then coached them on the strategy we had put in place and ensured they were fully entrenched and operating at peak performance before concluding our year long contract.
Author: Liam Toohey
Liam is one of our Marketing Managers and his role involves video production, photography, social media management and sports marketing.