Make sure that the new financial year is off to a strong start by reviewing your marketing results from last year. This will help fine-tune your marketing strategy for this year. Sitting down and asking yourself some pertinent questions can really provide some clarity moving forwards.
So grab a coffee and take some time out to answer the following questions:
1. Did my market place change significantly during 2015/16 financial year?
2. Has my business accommodated these changes?
3. Have we identified new opportunities?
4. What is my current cost of sales?
5. What was been the greatest lead generator for your business during 2015/16 financial year?
6. Are we targeting the right market segments with the right messages?
7. Are we offering the right service to our customers that is reflective of the current market place?
8. Are all members of our team articulating the same messages to potential customers?
9. Are my competitors offering anything new that is cutting through and reducing my potential market share?
10. How are we innovating and improving upon cost of sales in the new financial year?
Reconciling your branding, industry positioning and key messages to meet your market place’s needs is an ongoing process. Quite often it hard to do this from the inside looking out whereas an external strategic marketing specialist can provide a new approach, new ideas and market intelligence on what other industries are doing which may work well in your field.
Want to innovate, remain ahead of your competitors and increase your market share in the new financial year … and who doesn’t?
Then contact Outsource to Us to review your current branding, your business’ positioning within your industry, service and/or product offerings and key messages to your market segments. We can help you get market ready for the new financial year!
Author: Sarah Crothers
Sarah specialises in financial analysis, social media planning and implementing, copywriting, blog and newsletter writing and WordPress website management.