Considerations on Consolidating Your Legacy Systems Into One Unified System
Guest Blog Written by Momentum Software Solutions
Try figuring out if overspend is occurring on a job. You need to wait until the timesheets are submitted at the end of the week. Then, manually enter times into a spreadsheet as well as other associated costs. By the time management get the report, there’s been another week spent on the job. Not very efficient. Trying to extract data from spreadsheets and separate systems makes it very hard to respond in real time.
Ask yourself the following questions to discover if you’re ready to consider consolidating your legacy systems into one unified ERP system:
- Do you struggle to make sense of your reports?
- Do you miss deadlines?
- Do you feel concerned that you haven’t quite got control of the steering wheel?
- Do you find yourself, micro-managing staff?
- Are you spending too much time on spreadsheets rather than on the business?
If you want greater insight, more control, flexibility and savings, ERP systems such as cloud-based MYOB Advanced are ideal for the following industries:
- manage multiple products in multiple locations;
- keep pace with stock;
- accurate forecasting;
- flexibility to change;
Wholesale & Distribution
- taking control of your largest asset, stock;
- true cost of stock;
- impact of exchange rates;
- reduce human error;
- meeting customer demands;
- real-time understanding of true costs;
- true audit trail and tracking;
- customised reports;
Not for Profits
- transparent audit trail;
- reports by program;
- manage a long distance supply chain;
- manage labour and operating costs;
- accurate procurement of resources;
- track sales and streamline sales order process;
- better purchasing decisions;
- manage inventory;
- calculate landed costs;
- flexibility with price points;
Supporting local businesses, for more information about Momentum Software Solutions – click here.
You Might Also Like:
Author: Natasha Zoller
Natasha is our Digital Marketing Manager. She specialises in social media planning and implementation, digital marketing, content marketing, and newsletter writing, event management, WordPress website and app content management.