Client: The Montessori Farm Early Learning Centre
Services: PR, Social Media Management, Website Design and Management, Community Engagement, Branding, Content Creation and On-Site Support
The centre is located on six acres of beautiful farmland and combines the traditional Montessori education approach with modern facilities led by highly-qualified educators who are licenced to care for up to 142 children per day. The centre owners reached out to Outsource to Us in July 2018 to create an effective marketing campaign to generate strong engagement with the local community and interest in the centre, in the lead up to its opening date in Mid 2019.
Attendance at childcare centres has increased considerably over the past decade and is forecasted to continue, bringing new players to enter the industry including our client, The Montessori Farm Early Learning Centre. Located in the Gold Coast region where both market saturation and competition are high, it was cruical for the centre to provide a unique early learning service with a point of difference.
The Childcare Concepts Marketing team used a mix of social marketing, community engagement, content creation, website design and branding to create a cohesive and effective marketing communications strategy. With the centre set to open in the next few months, Childcare Concepts Marketing, continue to provide support to the Montessori Farm for all their marketing and communication activities.
Our integrated marketing campaign was extremely successful in securing over 140 waitlist applications and over 70 enquiries before the centre opening. Some of our other results include:
- Establishing marketing relationships with over 20 local businesses.
- Facebook posts reaching over 3,200 people with 450 engagements
- 481 Facebook likes in 6 months.
- 1 Facebook post shared by Coomera Community Page, a page with over 25,000 likes
- 1 story published in The Gold Coast Sun Community Newspaper
- Invitations to participate in local community events including: The Northern Gold Coast Active Kids Expo.