Outsource2us Was A Major Sponsor of Dancing CEO’s 2016
For 2015/6, Outsource to Us was a proud sponsor of Women’s Legal Service and their annual event the Dancing CEO’s. The event saw 14 leading CEO’s swap the boardroom for the City Hall dance floor, all to raise thousands of dollars to support the work of Women’s Legal Service in delivering free legal and welfare assistance to Queensland women and their children affected by domestic violence.
Women’s Legal Service provides:
- Free state-wide legal advice line
- Rural, regional and remote legal advice line
- Evening legal advice
- Legal and social work appointments
- Domestic violence Duty Lawyer services
- Outreach to Family Relationship Centre
- Appointments at Brisbane Women’s Correctional Centre
- Publications for women experiencing domestic violence and/or separation.
As a key sponsor, Outsource to Us managed all the PR and social media campaigns, sourced photographers, other supporters and prepared post event marketing and PR. We started work in June 2015 and by February 2016 all tickets were sold out!
The 2016 Dancing CEOs was one of the most highly anticipated events on the 2016 Fundraising Calendar. The 2016 Dancing CEO’s event raised over $219,000 towards the cause, the largest amount in its 3 year history. Josh Hold from Network Ten MC’d the night, the Lord Mayor attended, hosting a VIP intro to the evening, and the Who’s Who of Corporate Brisbane filled the tables. Seating over 700 people at City Hall, it surely was an event to remember.