The Australian Institute of Personal Trainers is Australia’s leading provider of practical fitness education. Established in 1999, the Company has grown from only a handful of Campuses in Queensland to a network of over 100 Campuses and over 250 Mentors Australia-wide, providing the largest national footprint and leading employment network market share in the fitness education sector.
Challenged by the scale of their growth, AIPT identified the need to source a professional marketing services firm to help them create a consistent marketing and brand identity across all 100 campuses around Australia.
Chosen for our breadth of experience, Outsource to Us worked with them as a full time outsourced solution putting together a marketing strategy and media plan that achieved their business, brand and marketing objectives for the short and long term.
- We then set about implementing the entire strategy and media plan on their behalf. This scope of works included:
- Developing a marketing template for each of the campus to use and adapted it to suit each campus needs 100 campuses around Austalia
- Designing and project managing collateral and promotional material
- Designing and building landing pages
- Media planning and creative for radio, TV, cinema and outdoor
- Online media strategy including Ad Words, remarketing and display advertising
- Tracked marketing and media effectiveness and tweaked the marketing spend to utilize channels that was providing the most return on investment per campus
- Social media planning and implementation using Facebook, Instagram and Twitter