- • The Pure Heaven body range of products was successfully launched 6 years ago as an alternative to harsh personal care products laden with chemicals and preservatives. Set against a picturesque lavender farm just two and a half hours from Brisbane, Stanthorpe couple Justin and Maria Heaven launched Pure Heaven using only cold processes to ensure vitamins and enzymes remain active and beneficial to the body.
- • While renowned for their unique product range, the Heavens’ relied mainly on tourism and local custom to support their business. Keen to explore opportunities to expand their business and build the brand, the Heavens’ approached Outsource To Us for assistance.
- • The Outsource To Us team, lead by Director Jane Toohey researched the target market and reviewed the potential distribution channels for Pure Heaven. They identified a huge opportunity to capitalise on consumers’ increasing focus on natural care products and to build the brand throughout Queensland and beyond.
- • Outsource To us ran a brand and positioning workshop that resulted in the refreshing of the brand and packaging and the creation of the positioning line “creating a piece of heaven for everyone”.
- • Outsource To Us then developed a marketing plan that included a number of recommendations and ultimate outcomes:
- • Strengthened the impact of the Pure Heaven brand and unify each product category across the range, to increase the salience of the brand throughout the target market
- • Creation of a mail-order and promotional form that was mailed to the Pure Heaven marketing and customer database
- • Enhanced Pure Heaven’s internet presence through the development of a sophisticated website with on-line shopping capabilities
- • Further expanded Pure Heaven’s reach with the use of search engine marketing strategies that drive the right customers to the website
- • A complete review of distribution channels including chemists, pharmacies and department stores, and
- • Assistance with the preparation of a submission for government funding towards business expansion costs.
- • The results of the Outsource To Us’ campaign have already impacted Pure Heaven’s business activity.
- • The simple but effective mail-order form was the first strategy implemented. Customers relished the opportunity to purchase the product range with new found ease, resulting in a 10% increase in orders within just 2 weeks.
- • Pure Heaven’s e-commerce strategy will propel the business to new heights, they currently receive weekly orders online.
- • Pure Heaven’s website now provides a CRM (customer relationship management) tool, online newsletters and bulletins that ensure customers are kept up-to-date, and Pure Heaven remains front-pf-mind.
- • This case study highlights the successful expansion of a local family business, to a state wide personal care business through the implementation of innovative marketing strategies developed on a modest budget.
Outsource To Us provide outsourced marketing managers for small to medium business. Our services span research, brand development, positioning, marketing strategy and planning, then implementation. We have in-house graphic designers and can also provide dynamic websites that work for your business.