Whether you are an existing business looking to increase your market share, launch a new product, about to embark on a fresh marketing strategy or a new small business just starting out, targeted market research should be your first step.
What We Do…
Our primary goal is to ascertain and clearly define the market research objectives and with these objectives in mind we can decide what form of analysis to employ, for example:
- Market Segment analysis
- Customer analysis
- Competitor analysis
- SWOT / Risk analysis
- Product research
- Saturation analysis
- Benchmarking – Competitor pricing, business activity and performance standards
We then identify the most effective research instruments and resources to collect the best type of information, whether quantitative or qualitative.
The Outsource 2 Us Market Research tool box includes:
- Fully customisable email surveys to existing or potential audience
- Phone research / questionnaires – Customer, industry or location target
- Online / Digital research and analysis
- Media platform research
- Feedback incentive campaigns
- Post event surveys
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Secondary resource investigations – qualitative statistical research – For example Government agencies, Industry peak bodies, Trade associations, Chamber of Commerce etc…
The final stages of market research are the collation of results, reporting and analysis. All of our marketing research results are fully integrated and reported on, it is our aim to not only supply raw information but to help you use our findings and create an actionable marketing tactical strategy.