Creating and managing a professional profile on LinkedIn is an increasingly essential part of any business’s lead generation strategy, and one of the most important platforms for professionals to understand and be tapped into.
But if sitting through learning webinars and online tutorials isn’t your thing and something you don’t have time for; engaging a highly skilled LinkedIn expert to facilitate a workshop at your office is the ideal choice.
Outsource2Us are one of only a handful of Brisbane marketing consultancy firms providing comprehensive, onsite, tailored LinkedIn training workshops to companies and individuals operating in the B2B or B2C sector.
Our information rich program will have your organisation generating leads, building market share and creating new customer and industry connections like never before.
The hands-on format, tailored to each client’s specific industry is suited to sales and marketing professionals, executive managers, CEO’s and Directors and even small business owners.
During the workshop, our experienced in-house LinkedIn experts will demonstrate, step by step how to set objectives, build a professional identity and company page and open new doors to new customers, clients, business contacts, and referral partners or affiliates.
The workshop will cover in detail LinkedIn’s basic and advanced tools, and demonstrate how LinkedIn can effectively provide a significant return for you and your business.
Modules covered include:
- Understanding positioning and ensuring your company page exudes the values that underpin your specialities.
- Building followers.
- Building Individual Professional Profiles.
- Company page review.
- Creating a professional profile that stands out.
- Solidifying your position in the industry as an expert.
- Optimising your profile for greater visibility in searches.
- Building Strategic Connections.
- Generating new leads through LinkedIn’s basic and advanced search tools.
- Connection etiquette.
- Using LinkedIn’s CRM functions including how to build a database with segmentation abilities.
- Searching for and selecting groups to join and follow.
- Growing your personal brand and reputation as a thought leader.
- Publishing and Posting.
- Creating relevant content and increase your exposure to a larger audience via the publishing tool.
- Posting an update.
- Planning your communication updates and targeting your audience.
With almost 200 million members, LinkedIn is one of the fastest growing social networking platforms used exclusively by business professionals.