Maintaining Digital Content For Effective SEO
And by content, we mean having social media sites, electronic mail campaigns, a blog and continuously updated website copy.
How To Keep Your Content SEO-friendly
So what do you need to do?
- Audit your current website copy and update. Contact us for a free digital audit today!
- Set up your Social Media sites – please have a strategy for this, don’t just set up and leave.
- Publish a blog on your website – again don’t just publish one article and leave it for three years!
- Think about what search terms you would like to be found on – what would your customers/clients be searching for when they are looking for you. Then make a blog schedule that achieves this.
- Rinse and Repeat: Look at your content and update regularly.
Read about our 5 Tips to generate more blog topics!
Some fun content facts:
- 50% of consumers say content marketing has a positive impact on purchasing decisions.
- Interesting content is one of the top 3 reasons people follow brands on social media.
- Companies with active blogs receive 97% more leads.
Source: Neil Patel (Quicksprout), How Content Marketing Affects Search Engine Rankings.
You Might Also Like: